We have used Eric West a couple times and will definitely use him again. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and one of the best Real Estate Attorneys in the state. I would recommend anyone that needs to purchase or sell real estate to use his services. You will be represented well. His staff is also friendly and very knowledgeable as well. Thank you, Eric, for your expertise and the great experience you have always provided when needed .
This office made closing on our first home easy and they were very thorough in explaining the details. I highly recommend!
Thank you Jessica for your excellent services and for the expedited closing on the recent sell of one of one of my properties. You went out of your way to ease the process and I want you to know I appreciate you and the rest of the staff. Everyone in the office was extremely professional and courteous as always this is why I have used Eric West on several occasions and will continue to do so.
This rating is based on the tone and mannerism of his front desk lady, she was very harsh and cold when I only called to ask if he handled real estate issues. Please know that because you work in an Attys office, it doesn’t put you on a pedestal you need to tone it down, and be more pleasant. Your attitude represents the Atty. Perhaps, stay at home, if having a bad day!!
Team Move Mortgage
***The attorney quickly called my husband back to apologize for his staff’s behavior and addressed any issues and concerns since he was not aware of the situation. We appreciate him calling. It says a lot of him as the owner.
“Based on other reviews their closing services may be good but no matter how good your legal services are for your clients your front desk staff customer service needs MAJOR improvement. The two ladies my husband has dealt with, one was nice the other one is rude from the moment she picked up the phone. Not only was she upset with us because SHE never told my husband I had to come in to sign documents but she was very unprofessional when talking to him. When you are serving a client/customer you apologize for the misunderstanding.”
How to begin to extoll the virtues of this firm? I have brought well over two hundred clients, buyers, sellers and buyer-sellers to this office of Eric West, Attorney at Law in my thirteen years of real estate brokerage practice. I also have brought my own family, and entrusted him with personal affairs, real estate, personal estate and legal issues. In all these endeavors, I and my clients have been met with nothing less than the utmost in professional conduct and courteous treatment. And if ever there was a case when the client(s) could not close, or could not reckon a matter of title, or a matter of law, or of equity, Eric told the client and told me. When issues presented, Eric was always exacting in his detail as to how, why and to what extent, the matter could neither be reckoned, nor rectified, nor the transaction be closed. I have enjoyed a 98% going-to-closing ratio with Eric West Attorney At Law. The other 2% were for reasons entirely outside the responsibility of Eric’s firm, and/or under Eric’s own advice to the client, as the clients lawyer, not to proceed. I will continue to recommend and utilize Eric and his firm. I receive neither referral, nor payment nor anything of value for this endorsement and will never. It is my business decision to deal with those whom I trust; for myself and my clients.
I’m a NC Licensed Real Estate Broker/REALTOR working the Robeson and surrounding counties. Eric West, in my opinion, is the best real estate closer around. He has closed approximately 98% of my transactions. Eric, as well as his staff, are very accessible during the closing process and keep you updated on the status of the transaction electronically and verbally. Eric’s office will continue to be my recommended closer unless my client chooses a different Attorney, in which they have the right to do so in NC. Keep up the good work!!!
Craymon Strickland Jr
Used this attorney for my home closing…very prompt, very helpful, very nice, fees were great as well..would recommend to others that’s buying a home..
First time needing a lawyer. He was very polite and helpful. Answered any and all my questions. Took time to explain all my options. Would recommend him to anyone.
Good lawyers and there affordable.
They were great they took awesome care of us… I highly recommend them
Great Services ! Highly recommended! Ladies upfront are awesome
The staff are very helpful, honest and experienced.
Good lawyer and friendly and helpful